Thursday, April 26, 2012
Thursday, March 1, 2012
|Cardigan - Josef, Blazer - Zara, Pants -Banana Republic, Shoes - Enzo
Angliolini, Jewelry - Christoff Moreau Jewelery (http://Christoffrjoaillier.|
Sunday, February 26, 2012
|Dress - Ya Los Angeles|
Turtleneck: OMXOLeopard tights: Pierre Mantoux
Jewelry: Christoff Moreau Jewelry (http://Christoffrjoaillier.
Sunday, February 12, 2012
Pants - BCBG Max Azria
Blouse: Forever 21
Cardigan - Wilfred
Belt - BCBG Max Azria
Shoes - Calvin Klein
Jewelery - Custom made bracelets and Agatha watch
Nails - DYI Valentine's Day Inspired ombré nails
Saturday, February 11, 2012
Valentine's Day approaches and I thought I would do an inspired Valentine ombré manicure. This is my first tutorial and first ombré nails, so bear with me!
1. Apply a dark base colour, I used Nicole by O.P.I in Razzle Dazzle (It's basically black!), apply a second coat for really opaque nails.
2. Apply one coat of bright pink starting from the base of the nail to half or 1/4 of the tip, leaving some black on the tip. I used Chanel in No. 217 Splendeur. Absolutely love this colour!
3. Top it off with some glitter! I've put it all over my nails. Once this coat of glitter is dry, apply another coat stopping right after the coat of pink, to cover the division between the pink and the black. I used Nicole by O.P.I in Rent A Magenta (Sold out)
4. With a Q-tip and nail polish remover, take off any nail polish around your nails.
5. Finally, put a transparent top coat, so you nails stay nice as long as possible! I've used Revlon Multi-care base and top coat (Any good top coat will do!).
Et voilà! hope you enjoyed!
Monday, February 6, 2012
|Top: French Connection|
Gold Earrings for rings in braid
Ttribal necklace: thrifted
I've been dreaming of Africa these past days, or actually just warm countries in general. I live in Canada, and the temperature here is killing me. It feels good to put some "exotic" accessories in not-so-exotic country! MC xo.
Sunday, February 5, 2012
Dressed for work
|Dress: BCBG Max Azria|
Shoes: Calvin Klein
Jewelery: Agatha watch, custom made bracelets.
Boyfriend's sweater: GAP
Trench: All Saints
Jewelery: Agatha watch, custom made bracelets, tribal necklace.
Animal: Charlie the kitty cat.
Leather jacket: Sanctuary clothing
Shoes: Nine West
Jewelery: Agatha watch, custom made bangles, Amrita Singh ring, random feather earrings
The bf and I went skating yesterday, I was sporting the casual look. These thighs kept me warm all day! At night, I changed for the night look (with some modifications, it's too cold outside, I couldn't wear those fishnet Stay up!) Have a good Sunday everybody! Marie xo.